CNC 4 Axis Vertical Milling
Algonquin Industries Inc. has years of experience utilizing precision CNC machining to implement your designs from prototype to production, in an efficient and timely manner. To provide precision CNC machined parts with tight tolerances that many customers require, we offer our experienced staff and the best CNC milling equipment and technology available.
Our in-house 4 axis vertical milling, precision CNC machining, and custom metal fabrication of a variety of metals and shapes provides a diversity of services for clients. Our CNC milled parts offer these advantages:
- Highly precise production parts
- Low labor requirements and costs
- Increased productivity
- Safer production
We have the capability to produce medium-to-large production lots that meet precise specifications. The equipment we use in precision CNC machining also gives us flexibility in the way we tool parts. As a result, we can support customers who need high-quality, high-volume, and highly-reliable parts. Our machines include:
- (14) Supermax FV102A with 20" x 40" Travel
- (1) Supermax-8 Rebel with 30" x 65" Travel
- (1) Matsuura MC 600 with 15" x 20" Travel
- (8) Matsuura Tiger MC510VF with 15" x 20" Travel
- (2) Matsuura MC760VX with 16" x 28" Travel
- (5) Matsuura Pallet Changer RA-IF
- (4) Matsuura Pallet Changer RA-1X
- (3) Supermax NSV 102A
- (2) Hurco VM2 40 x 18 x 18 16 Tool Changer
- (22) Haas Rotary Tables
At Algonquin Industries Inc., we have expanded our CNC vertical milling capabilities to best serve our customers. Please contact our company for your next project, or any of your Vertical Milling needs.
Have a product you want to bring to market?
Fill out our form below to get started. We can help you from start to finish, and we always hold ourself to superior quality standards.