Precision Sheet Metal Fabricator
Algonquin Industries and Hi-Tech Metals has been a leading Precision Machining and Precision Sheet Metal Fabricator for over 32 years. Algonquin Industries Inc. leads in precision machining and Hi-Tech Metals Inc. leads as a precision sheet metal fabricator.
Algonquin Industries Inc. was established and incorporated in 1974, while Hi-Tech Metals Inc. was established in 1979 and incorporated in 1985. Both companies are privately held and owned by CEO, Kazmier Kasper. Algonquin Industries Inc. and Hi-Tech Metals Inc. has grown from 7 to over 160 employees, and four locations of operations consisting of a total of 88,000 sq. ft.
Algonquin Industries Inc. originated on Pearl Street in Bellingham, MA. Due to growth and space limitations, the company relocated its facility to Farm Street in Bellingham, MA in 1977. The facility originated at 1,200 sq. ft. and has grown to 56,000 sq. ft. over three expansions in 1979, 1994, and 1996.
In 1996 another 12,000 sq. ft. was leased in Hopedale, MA. The 12,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility is logistically located within 5 miles of corporate headquarters.
Finally, in 2004 another 20,000 sq. ft. of assembly and warehouse area was leased in North Attleboro, MA. Algonquin Industries Inc. / Hi-Tech Metals Inc. continue to expand their markets and diversify across a variety of industries. Both companies continue to be a driving force in the evolution of manufacturing metal products utilizing advanced technology solutions.
In today's marketplace, Algonquin Industries Inc. / Hi-Tech Metals Inc. currently services a wide range of industries. We have over 56 active customers in many different technology and manufacturing fields. This diversification has kept the company stable and helped us to maintain profitability. For the future, we are planning to become more involved in other industries including Wind and Solar power.
At Algonquin Industries Inc. / Hi-Tech Metals Inc., we make every effort to deliver the best possible products to our customers every day. To do this, we follow a policy of quality standards which include:
- Provide a system of continuous improvement across all aspects of manufacturing.
- Provide a system that will verify that our products and services meet agreed upon requirements.
- Provide a system that monitors and benchmarks our quality policy objectives and continuously evaluates our performance and the effectiveness of our QMS.
- Sustain financial stability and develop business growth.
- Provide a system of employee involvement and training geared toward continuous improvement.
We also set individual and team goals in the form of Quality Objectives to maintain superior performance levels. These include:
- Maintain response time on quote requests
- Maintain response time on customer returns after product receipt
- Maintain response time on all CPA's (Corrective Preventative Actions) from date of issue
- Maintain on-time delivery on all goods shipped
- Maintain Algonquin Industries Inc. / Hi-Tech Metals Inc. product acceptance
- Reduce the Cost of Quality
We also ensure that our facilities have no negative effects on the environment. We proactively comply with all applicable safety, environmental, legal and regulatory requirements to which we subscribe.
Our Quality Department is certified by and complies with ISO 9001:2015 and inspectors registered with NQA. The Inspection Department is well equipped with the latest technology in inspection equipment, and calibration is traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standard Technology). Through each stage of production from the first step to the final, inspection operations are performed.
We have maintained an exceptional standing with our customers in quality and on-time delivery. As a manufacturer of screw machine products and precision components, we are aware these components are a vital link in our customers' product. Therefore, we strive for the highest level of excellence attainable in all aspects of Quality Control.
- ISO 9001:2015 Approved
- Gage & Measuring Device Calibration
- Lot Sampling
- - Gage & Measuring Device Calibration to MIL-C-45662
- - Lot Sampling to MIL-STD 105E
- - Brown & Sharpe Micro XCEL CMM with 32" x 53" x 32" Working Area Reflex Software Package
- - Brown & Sharpe Micro VAL CMM with 14" x 16" x 14" Working Area
- - Brown & Sharpe Gage 2000 CMM with 18" x 20" x 16" working area with Reflex Software Package
- ( 2 ) Brown & Sharpe Micro-HITES 20" Measuring Range
- ( 3 ) Brown & Sharpe Micro-HITE 600 24" Measuring Range
- - Brown & Sharpe Micro-HITE 36" Measuring Range
- ( 4 ) Starett 36" x 48" Grade A Surface Plates
- ( 1 ) Starett 48" x 96" Grade A Surface Plate
- ( 1 ) Starett 48" x 72" Grade A Surface Plate
- - Brown & Sharpe Comparator 6500 Series
- - Mitutoyo Surface Tester
- - Federal Surface Tester
- - Full Set of Measuring Instruments and Gages
- - TESA Comparator 355H
- - NITON XRF Material Analyzer XLT 797ZW (rohs/wee Complaint)